In this episode of The Value podcast, host Kevin Valley sits down with Jynynn Edwards and Keron Rose of “The Digital World” radio programme on 106.5FM for an insightful interview about his work as a Chartered Business Valuator and podcaster. The conversation covers a wide range of topics related to business valuation and entrepreneurship, including:
- Kevin's professional background in business valuation
- Understanding what a Chartered Business Valuator does
- Basic steps to building an investible business
- Why do small businesses fail to access capital from banks & available alternatives
- How to value intellectual property and brands
- Knowing when to choose a business canvas over a business plan
- The story behind the Caribbean Power Lunch Podcast and subsequent transition to The Value Show
- Views on podcasting as a medium in 2023
Throughout the episode, Kevin shares his expertise on these topics and provides practical advice for entrepreneurs and business owners. He also discusses his mission to educate business owners at scale while working with investors to source profitable opportunities.
Overall, this episode provides valuable insights into the world of business valuation and entrepreneurship and is a must-listen for anyone interested in building a highly valuable and investible business.