Today, we are with Cherie Williams, an accomplished entrepreneur and visionary. Cherie is the founder of FIRM1040, a tax firm assisting clients in different aspects of their financial lives, and owner of Veekle.
Purposely driven, Veekle is a digital peer-to-peer car renting business. She is an experienced accountant holding certifications from the New Jersey Certified Public Accountancy Board, an MBA in Finance, and a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Having gained valuable experience in corporate leadership roles before starting her own ventures, Cherie is well-positioned for the entrepreneurial journey. She has a deep passion for helping others.
In this insightful episode, Cherie glances at her journey as an entrepreneur venturing into various start-ups. She shares with us the inspiration behind Veekle, how she turned this concept into reality, and how she manages the challenges any self-funding business faces.
- Cherie's journey to entrepreneurship
- How the concept of Veekle came to being
- What is MVP and why utilize it
- How to keep your sanity through the process
- How the Veekle platform works
- Pitch competitions, their benefits, and how to prepare for them
- Taking the business to the next level
- Biggest challenges in growing the business
- Advocating your business, getting feedback, and taking the risk
- The actuality of running a business
- Cherie's advice for entrepreneurs
Contact Cherie Williams:
LinkedIn: Cherie Williams, CPA, MBA
Find out more about Veekle: